Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Blog Action Day

From Blog Action Day: “What would happen if every blog published posts discussing the same issue, on the same day? One issue. One day. Thousands of voices.”

Neda Doany of Papiers Coll├ęs mentioned that Blog Action Day is is sponsoring such a day on Oct 15 to promote caring for the environment. I know I plan to participate and encourage you to consider getting involved too. Details are at the site Blog Action Day.

Animals IV

Animals IV, Digital © Diane Clancy

This is quoted from their site - “On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. Our aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future.”

I know this issue concerns me greatly and I am sure it does you too. I also participate in the global meditations for peace. I have done lots of activist work also, but will jump at the chance to do this raising of awareness too.

~ Diane Clancy

8 comments:

Beverley said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have visited your blog before, and loved the picture of the bambi but for some reason didn't leave a comment at the time so have left one now!

dianeclancy said...

Hi Beverly, thank you taking the time to comment!! YOu are welcome for my comment ...

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

Frances said...

Hello there Diane, just popped in to say there is a blogging award for you over on my blog. Check it out under 'Kind thought from Irene'

dianeclancy said...

Hi Frances - thank you so so much for this award!!

~ Diane Clancy

Beverley said...

I think this is a very good cause to support. You picture is great, it's suitably green and shows lively and diverse animals in the environment,which we don't want to lose.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Beverley, I am delighted you like my picture!! Thank you! ~ Diane

Art by Andrew Daniel said...

I like this pattern, it's fun!

dianeclancy said...

Hi Andrew, thank you for stopping by - and thanks for liking this work!!

~ Diane Clancy

Heart It