Thursday, November 7, 2013

Roses I - Orange, Crimson and Gold Glory Cards

Susan Elkin at Zazzle has a fabulous range of lovely photography. This is one of her cards - great way to collect her photos!  Susan took these photos of roses that my daughter sent me.  They are so very lovely (both the original ones and these that keep staying around!!)  Hope you enjoy!


Burst of Glorious Sunlight - Roses I (Orange, Red and Gold Glory, Burst of Glorious Sunlight) - An amazing bouquet of flowers in vase resting on my table - then a burst of glorious sunlight illuminated the center flowers of the bouquet. Green holly is interspersed between the light, bright beige, yellow, pink and red petals. These flowers will brighten even your darkest day.

Please click to customize.

For more beautiful products from Susan Elkin's Zazzle shop, please go to http://zazzle.com/SusanElkin.

No comments:

Heart It