Saturday, April 19, 2014

Night Sky I - Glory at Dusk Greeting Cards

Susan Elkin at Zazzle has a fabulous range of lovely photography. This is one of her cards - great way to collect her photos!


Solace for Your Spirit - Night Sky I - a late autumn day at the wetlands with golden brown in the water, sky and reeds. This pond at dusk is reflecting the yellow in the sunset, with streaks of blue. Trees hug the edge of the water further on.

A buyer that recently purchased Night Sky I was so taken by its painterly appearance he said, "I must have this painting." His friends find it hard to believe that Night Sky I is not a painting. The quality of light captured in this beautiful image creates a Rembrandt feel. This breathtaking fine art image will enhance any place you choose to showcase it.

Please click to customize.

For more beautiful products from Susan Elkin's Zazzle shop, please go to http://ift.tt/1a9zxWP.

No comments:

Heart It