Sunday, August 3, 2014

Night Sky I - Glory at Dusk Gallery Wrap Canvas

Brighten your day with a special mug from Susan Elkin Photography! Susan has such a creative eye for catching mystery!  This photography looks like a painting!!!


Solace for Your Spirit - Night Sky I - a late autumn day at the wetlands with golden brown in the water, sky and reeds. This pond at dusk is reflecting the yellow in the sunset, with streaks of blue. Trees hug the edge of the water further on.

A buyer that recently purchased Night Sky I was so taken by its painterly appearance he said, "I must have this painting." His friends find it hard to believe that Night Sky I is not a painting. The quality of light captured in this beautiful image creates a Rembrandt feel. This breathtaking fine art image will enhance any place you choose to showcase it.

»visit the SusanElkin store for more designs and products like this

Please click to customize this mug.

No comments:

Heart It