Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Power of Love, Underground, Hearts, Abstract Flexible Magnets

Brighten someone's day with some fine art. I hope you enjoy this vibrant, colorful painting!! Collect my art in a very affordable way.  This is a wonderful way to be able to see The Power of Love anytime - just put it by your fridge or workspace!


The Power of Love - Underground is a fun and whimsical image that will take you on a journey into a land of love. This is a tribute to the power of love that supports and carries us through the hills and valleys of life.

Artist: Diane Clancy, Title: Underground; Medium: Tempera
Romantic red, blue and lime hearts weave through rainbows of rich royal, Maya and sapphire blues, violet and indigo purples, creamy and lime yellows and a variety of mossy, sea and olive greens. Hints of rivers, mountains, valleys and skies grace this painting.

I created this painting after my Mom died. Quickly after my Mom’s death was the death of my daughter’s eighteen-year-old cat. Freckles had been my beloved kitty animal companion for eighteen years and he departed a little later. The two kitties had been like brothers the whole time. I still miss my Mom years later. Underground was painted right after this difficult six-month period. They are all Underground and the hearts are for them. This is a tribute to the power of love through all time and space.

You may experience peace, serenity and healing as you look at my work. Underground could enhance any room in your home or office. Let the Power of Love carry you. Bring this oasis into your home for yourself and to share with others - whether next to your computer on a mouse pad, mug, plate or a shirt, tote bag, puzzle, iPhone or iPad cover, card or on your living room wall.

Computer monitors and browsers show colors differently so the actual colors may vary slightly from what you are seeing. This image is original and copyright protected. This image may not be reproduced, saved, altered or used in any way without written permission of the artist.

Please click to customize.

For more artistic products from my Fine Art Zazzle shop, please go to http://ift.tt/1hatAL4.

No comments:

Heart It