Saturday, June 2, 2007

Animals I

Neda (Papiers Collés) emailed me saying, "I love the whimsical and poetic quality of your work. A true inspiration!" (This is the first we knew of each other!) What a smile that put on my face. That is exactly how I would like to be seen. I am not sure how Neda found my blog (or site), but I appreciate her taking the time to let me know that my work touched her!

Animals I

Animals I, Digital © Diane Clancy

Today was also a productive day for me for the business! I am now able to accept visa and other credit cards through PayPal. That has been on my list of things to do for a long time. I upgraded my account to a business account today.

I also worked on my Etsy shop today! If you want to visit Diane's Etsy Shop to check it out, please feel free! I now have a Mini Etsy shop on the sidebar of this blog. I am so excited because I have been wanting my work online for sale besides at my website for a long time! I can also put in a PayPal shopping cart and people can buy from my site with PayPal. I hadn't realized that selling through PayPal on your site was totally secure.

~ Diane Clancy

www.dianeclancy.com/blog

1 comment:

Artists With Artitude said...

Congrats on the new blog, Diane. I found you (lucky me)on google (collage).. Best regards

Heart It