Sunday, March 8, 2009

Featured at Literatti - An Artistic Blog

Mel Avila Alarilla featured me on his blog Literatti - An Artistic Blog. Mel has been featuring "Upcoming Contemporary Artists" and I am thrilled that he includes me in this category!! Here is part of what Mel says "Her artworks are not only vibrant potential masterpieces but they are also outlets of her soul's different longings and expressions. You can almost feel and hear life echoing in every artwork she makes. They are so scintilating and magnificent in color and their sheer volume and variety are simply astonishing."

Please check it out! Mel Avila Alarilla's blog is here and here is the post that I am included in! Oh yes ... there is another of picture of me for those of you who want to see what I look like ... so enjoy! There are over 10 of my paintings and quite a lot of text - I bet most people will find something they haven't seen or known before. Please check it out! Thank you, Mel!

Featured at Literatti - An Artistic Blog

Featured at Literatti - An Artistic Blog

The paintings from this featured article are available as prints, Art Cards/ACEOs, tiles, totes, postage, mugs and more. You can find them at Diane's Etsy Shop (http://DianeClancy.etsy.com), CafePress Shop (http://cafepress.com/DianeClancy) and Zazzle Shop (http://zazzle.com/DianeClancyArt). Just ask for other merchandise or sizes, including matted and framed!

Thank you for stopping by. Thank you for being part of my life!!

~ Diane Clancy

No comments:

Heart It