Sunday, March 8, 2009

Peaceful Peaches

I have mentioned the VAST group (Visual Artists Street Team) that I belong to at Etsy. Here is the VAST Blog if you would like to know more. We also help each other market-our art work - we are an online, international group that is creative, loves art, creates original art and has an Etsy Shop.

Etsy has a very cool thing called a Treasury - someone puts together 12 items of people’s work with some common theme. There are 2 treasuries and they both rock!!! Each treasury has a theme. Here is the Main Treasury and here is Treasury West. I am so so excited because I am in these treasuries. Dancing up and down with joy!!! I bet regular readers of this blog will identify my vibrant, colorful paintings without reading my name. Thank you to the wonderful shop keepers who make treasuries!!!

Peaces & Cream Treasury

Peaces & Cream Treasury, Etsy

Peaceful Feeling Treasury

Peaceful Feeling Treasury, Etsy

The Design Style Guide at Etsy is another team I belong to. This is a group who work to make your home and office look beautiful with lovely items!! Here is the Design Style Guide Blog. The motto is "Where Networking Work Pays Off." They also network on other sites that offer products besides Etsy. Here is the website of Design Style Guide.

DesignStyleGuide is a website that is a valuable resource to all Handmade sellers who create items that can be listed in any of the Home Décor categories, from Furniture & Wall Art to Home Accessories, Pottery & Glass, Pillows & Quilts, and more. There is a small fee for listings items so that buyers can go then go directly to your other shops to buy directly from you ... so no other fees! Click on the image below to join!

I also belong to BBEST - Boomers and Beyond Etsy Street Team. This is a very active group who work hard at marketing and being visible. Here is the BBEST Blog … The Boomers are 40 and over … lots of fun!

I am also part of the ACEO Street Team group (ACETSY) at Etsy. Here is the ACETSY Blog if you would like to know more. Here is an Etsy Blog where anyone with an Etsy Shop can join … so there is a great variety of items.

The Western Mass Team at Etsy (I belong to that too) ... also has a blog - this is a team of shops from my region. And one last team I am on ... the Etsy Greetings Team - a team that sells greeting cards. They also have a blog.

I hope you enjoy finding out about these wonderful shopping opportunities! Thank you for looking at my being showcased!! Here is my Etsy Shop.

~ Diane Clancy

No comments:

Heart It