Tuesday, April 1, 2008

From the REDiculous to the subLIME Treasury

I have mentioned the VAST group (Visual Artists Street Team) that I belong to at Etsy. Here is the VAST Blog if you would like to know more. We also help each other market-our art work - we are an online, international group that is creative, loves art, creates original art and has an Etsy Shop.

I also belong to BBEST - Boomers and Beyond Etsy Street Team. This is a very active group who work hard at marketing and being visible. Here is the BBEST Blog … The Boomers are 40 and over … lots of fun!

The Interior Design Team at Etsy is another team I belong to. This is a group who work to make your home and office look beautiful with lovely items!! Here is the Interior Design Etsy Team. The motto is "Where Networking Work Pays Off." They also network on other sites that offer products besides Etsy.

Etsy has a very cool thing called a Treasury - someone puts together 12 items of people’s work with some common theme. This theme is From the REDiculous to the subLIME. I am so so excited because I am in this Treasury!! Dancing up and down with joy!!! I bet regular readers of this blog will identify my piece without reading my name. Thank you Gimme Beads! Gimme Beads has handmade glass jewelry, beads and more in her shop!!

From the REDiculous to the subLIME Treasury

From the REDiculous to the subLIME Treasury, Etsy

I am also part of the ACEO Street Team group (ACETSY) at Etsy. Here is the ACETSY Blog if you would like to know more.

Here is one more Etsy Blog. Anyone with an Etsy Shop can join this blog … so there is a great variety of items. I hope you enjoy finding out about these wonderful shopping opportunities!

Thank you for looking at my being showcased!! Here is my Etsy Shop.

~ Diane Clancy

No comments:

Heart It