Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pink glass ceiling greeting cards

Lovely greeting card from my friend's Zazzle Shop - Waving Flames. I hope you enjoy!!  What a lovely pink!! I wish I knew how Waving Flames keeps coming up with such lovely kaleidoscopes!!  This lovely pink and magenta mandala is especially beautiful - and it is hard for me to see how it was created!!


While a kaleidoscope is a continually changing pattern of shapes and colors, this is an digital still version of that. Intricate patterns that are repeated in a circular frame.

This kaleidoscope has a gorgeous dark pink pattern that reminds me of a really old glass ceiling.

Please click to customize.

For more fantastic products from Waving Flames' Zazzle shop, please go to http://zazzle.com/WavingFlames.

No comments:

Heart It