Thursday, May 8, 2014

Arriving - Abstract Modern Love Party Extra Large Mugs

Brighten someone's day with some fine art. I hope you enjoy this vibrant, colorful painting!! Collect my art in a very affordable way.  This purple little kitty loves to travel ... he would love to come to your home!


The Power of Love - Arriving is a fun and whimsical image that will take you on a journey into a land of love. Celebrate your special animal companions! This painting is rejoicing for Freckles, my kitty who was my companion for 18 years.

Artist: Diane Clancy, Title: Arriving; Medium: Tempera
This is in honor of all beings we love. Party for life and love!

A purple tuxedo kitty sits with his paws neatly folded. Behind him red, yellow, orange, blue and green patches of color form a delicious and alive background. Flashes of limes, crimson, amber and violet streak through the painting. Triangles, dots, streaks and circles dash through the fiesta of Freckles entrance into heaven. Lavender and indigo tears are shed for his passing, even though there is much joy at his arrival.

I created this painting after my Mom died. Quickly after my Mom’s death was the death of my daughter’s eighteen-year-old cat. Freckles had been my beloved kitty animal companion for eighteen years and he departed a little later. The two kitties had been like brothers the whole time. I still miss my Mom years later. Arriving was painted right after this difficult six-month period. They are all arrived and the joy and the tears are for them. This is a tribute to the power of love through all time and space.

You may experience peace, serenity and healing as you look at my work. Underground could enhance any room in your home or office. Let the Power of Love carry you. Bring this oasis into your home for yourself and to share with others - whether next to your computer on a mouse pad, mug, plate or a shirt, tote bag, puzzle, iPhone or iPad cover, card or on your living room wall.

Computer monitors and browsers show colors differently so the actual colors may vary slightly from what you are seeing. This image is original and copyright protected. This image may not be reproduced, saved, altered or used in any way without written permission of the artist.

Please click to customize.

For more artistic products from my Fine Art Zazzle shop, please go to http://ift.tt/1hatAL4.

No comments:

Heart It