Sunday, October 7, 2007

WCMD - Another Paint Challenge

Hi, I decided to be part of World Card Making Day. I haven’t made cards for years and I I haven’t been using my paints for a couple of years … and I decided to try making ACEO (Art Card Editions and Originals) or ATC (Art Trading Cards) for the first time today.

Julie had a challenge for using paint and this is one of my entries. I almost threw away this dog for the first 5 times I worked on it. But then it started to take form and I think it is great fun! I think it is obvious there is a lot of paint-work on this one.

Happy Dog, ACEO © Diane Clancy

Thank you so much for going with me on this journey of my first making of ACEO or ATC - I am very excited and appreciate the company!!

~ Diane Clancy

6 comments:

lebanesa said...

Love that. Lovely bright colours and charming splashy look to it. Yippeee

lebanesa said...

I had to comment again, looked at all the other cards. The word that comes to mind is Freedom. Do you know these are all so lively and loose and joyful? I'm amazed - where is mrs scaredy of yesterday?

dianeclancy said...

Hi Frances, I am thrilled you are enjoying these!! I had no idea they were "lively, loose and joyful"! Thank you for reflecting that!!!

~ Diane Clancy

artofandrewdaniel said...

That is an extreamly happy dog!!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful, I love your style!

dianeclancy said...

Hi My Paper World - thank you for coming by and most thanks you for thinking my style is lovely!!!

~ Diane Clancy

Heart It