Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am in 2 Treasuries!!

I have mentioned the VAST group (Visual Artists Street Team) that I belong to at Etsy. Here is the VAST Blog if you would like to know more. We also help each other market-our art work - we are an online, international group that is creative, loves art, creates original art and has an Etsy Shop.

I Love Dr Phil Treasury

I Love Dr Phil, Etsy

Etsy has a very cool thing called a Treasury - someone puts together 12 items of people’s work with some common theme. This theme is I Love Dr. Phil. I am so so excited because I am in this Treasury!! This one expires today. Dancing up and down with joy!!! I bet regular readers of this blog will identify my piece without reading my name. Here is my Etsy Shop.

I found out the other day that I had 2 pieces in another Treasury - and I never saw it!! I just found another Treasury I am in - I am in this Treasury!! This Treasury is up for a few more days … Next time I will have to add a link to the shop of the person who featured me … a little bit at a time is what I can do and learn!

Dreaming of Spring Treasury

Dreaming of Spring Treasury, Etsy

Thank you for looking at my being showcased!!

~ Diane Clancy

1 comment:

Bev said...

This is great, and they all look great presented like this. All your hard work has paid off.

Heart It