Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh My, 2 More Treasuries!!

I have mentioned the VAST group (Visual Artists Street Team) that I belong to at Etsy. Here is the VAST Blog if you would like to know more. We also help each other market-our art work - we are an online, international group that is creative, loves art, creates original art and has an Etsy Shop.

Kitty Treasury

Kitty Treasury, Etsy

Etsy has a very cool thing called a Treasury - someone puts together 12 items of people’s work with some common theme. This theme is Cats. I am so so excited because I am in this Treasury!! Dancing up and down with joy!!! I bet regular readers of this blog will identify my piece without reading my name. Thank you Mystic Silk!! Mystic's shop is worth checking out - her silks are spectacular!! !!

I just found another Treasury I am in - I am in this Treasury. This Treasury is up for a few more days … Thank you Prissy Sissy Bows!! Wow - this is great!

Firsts Treasury

There is a First for Everything Treasury, Etsy

Thank you for looking at my being showcased!! Here is my Etsy Shop.

~ Diane Clancy

No comments:

Heart It